Go with the FLOW

Go with the flow.

If there is one Mantra whose principles I've been following, it is this. A lesson learnt over the past few years, with few experiences, both good and not so good.

There was a point when I used to plan things well ahead in advance. Vacations, situations, events. Now I'm anything but the opposite. So does it mean I don't plan at all? Of course I do. I micro plan stuff. But always with the rider, that eventually it is only and only His plan that'll work out. I plan and leave it to Him, the Executor if one can use that term. 

And who is He?

He (or She) could be any form of Divinity that one believes in. God. Goddess. Demigod. Saint. Swami. Nature. Anyone. But one thing which I have experienced on multiple occasions is the power of the Divine. The existence of a much higher force that makes sure things happen in the way they happen. The fact that each of us continues to function, despite there being a million things that can affect us, is proof to this. 

In the mundane and the routine, we often tend to get so boggled down by work and deadlines, one might forget to appreciate the presence of the Divine in our lives. And I for one firmly believe, that the Divine does not expect anything from a human. Whether a human prays or not, remembers the Divine often or not, the plan laid out for each of us will unfold the way it is meant to. However, remembering and praying to the Divine gives us the strength to face whatever comes our way, to accept good things with grace, while facing challenges with courage, hoping all the time, that you would come out stronger from that said challenge.

Philosophical much?

Random thoughts. Too many to be honest. 

Wrote it down now. Might delete later!

Comments