Why am I Missing?

Why am I missing from this space?

Because, at this point of time, my virtual presence matters significantly less than my physical presence around my Babe does. No, it's not because I don't have the time to blog. I can make time if I want to. It's just that at the moment, the priorities are different. 

To be honest, I've been writing more than ever. In my journal, in the planner, in the faith journal, etc. Infact, I'm guilty of picking more journals than what I should be owning. However, online presence at present, is not what I'm aiming for. 

So till I pick up a good topic to write on (read: vent), see you guys.

Make the most of each moment with your loved ones. 

Ciao!

PS: Why the doggy picture? It's been a year today since I lost my favorite Doggo to Canine Distemper. A year on, and I still miss him every single day. <3

Comments

  1. My heart goes out to you on the anniversary of losing your dear Doggo. Losing a pet is never easy, but the love and bond shared will always be cherished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would you like to share your thoughts?